Have there been times when you say something and somehow what people hear is different? Does it seem that people are confused by what you say? Do you sometimes find it difficult to explain things or feel frustrated when you can’t get an idea across in a way that people can receive?
Even if we have the best ideas or intentions, without clear communication it is difficult to get projects off the ground, to foster collaboration, to get people enrolled with your ideas or to have clarity in your closest relationships.
Join Karen as she works with your Higher Self to:
· Release the patterns of self doubt which cause others to be unsure of the validity of what you’re saying
· Strengthen the authority of your voice
· Delete the pattern of low self worth and non-deserving of being heard
· Amplify the trust in what you are communicating
· Let go of the fear that what you are saying does not have value
· Align the voice with the frequencies of the head, heart (emotion) and intuition for greater coherence and congruence so you have greater impact with what you communicate both verbally and non-verbally