Learn the difference between will of the mind vs. surrendered will and how surrendered will can be more effective, more productive and provide more opportunities than will from the mind.
- All the possibilities are amazing if you’re not attached to what the outcome is.
- Will of the mind can be effective but it’s limited because it can only take in a small percentage of the millions of data points happening at any moment in time. Surrendered will (i.e. surrendered to Pure Source, only) opens up new and many more possibilities because it’s not constrained by the limited data that the mind can absorb and process, nor what we think we want which is informed by the distortion patterns running through us.
- Without doing frequency work to remove them, distortion patterns are what form our thoughts, emotions and what we think we want.
- Surrendered will allows us to enter into more creative thought, have different emotions, different ideas, allow for more opportunities and more magic comes in because we let go of and aren't limited by what we think we want.
- Surrender from strength is when we are so complete, we know with absolutely certainty that we can transcend whatever obstacles we are experiencing, so there’s nothing to fear. Whatever shows up in your path will be an opportunity to grow or learn from.